Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sadly

Chris' grandfather died Monday. He was 92. I have such fond memories of him.
Next Monday we close on our new house. It big and bright and not nearly as old as our current one.
My nephew is celebrating his first birthday this weekend.
My good friend is getting married and it is like three weeks of celebrations for her. I'm so excited I could pee.
My best friend is FINALLY graduating from college. And moving in with a man I finally think is perfect for her.
Next Wednesday we will bury gramps in military style and bury him next to his one true love. We will mourn but we will celebrate his life more. His family is how he lives on. In his children. And their children. And ours.

I have great things going on in my life right now. Even the sad things are sprinkled with greatness.
Today I wanted to share my life with my mom. The good and the bad. And I can't. I know people say I can, but she has to take the first step to make this right. And so I can't. And that, to me, is the saddest part of all. She alive and she misses all this. Well. I love you gramps. I love you mom. U r both terribly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment