Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fucking nuns!!!!

I think God is punishing me. Why? I dunno. Maybe for not speaking to the mother. Or for going out for a drink with Amber when my kids have been sick all week. Or for yelling at my children. In any event, he's totally punishing me. Or using me as a tool to tell one very stubborn nun that she shouldn't be behind the wheel.

For those of you who follow me you already know Alyssa has pneumonia. You may be unaware though that Chloe has an ear/sinus infection and that both of Drews ears are also infected. So basically neither Chris nor I have slept much and have been yanking our hair out between the concern for our kids and the frustration of caring for three sick children. Last night I invited Amber out for a beer. I decided since she always comes to my town that I would go to hers. Off to the Thirsty Frog I went. I can see the Frog bridge in the distance. Suddenly there are break lights in front of me! I swerve to the right, slam on the breaks and WHAM!!!! Right into their rear right bumper. Fabulous. We pull off to the side of the road. I get out of my car and run to theirs and what do I see???....

A fucking nun!!! I rear ended a fucking nun! Well we all know what this means. I'm going to hell. Hitler style with a pineapple up the ass for all of eternity. This. Is. Fantastic. I knock on the window to make sure the sister is ok and theres another one!!! My ticket to hell is quickly upgrading to first class. So I rear ended a ford wind star with not one, but two nuns in it. Oh my god. Pun totally intended.

As I was writing this the mother called to talk to the girls. Fml. Go away. Can't even deal with this today. Cause I know her well enough to think she gonna think that obviously I'm not on a good path cause I crashed my car. Bad things happen to you when your not on the right path. Fuck it. She can have her opinion.

Anyway. The cops come. We were both at fault. Guy in front of nuns stopped short. They topped short. I stopped short. No citation given to anyone. Minimal damage to their car. If I can figure it out I will upload a pic to share of my car.

She totally ruined my Zen for this blog. Let me correct. I'm allowing her to ruin it. Fuck it. My neck and left shoulder hurt. I have a head ache. I'm in a really shitty mood. I thought this would help. It was. Until the mother called. Now I wanna curl up in my bed and go to sleep. She used to be my best friend. And she couldn't even be bothered to ask me how I am. Not that she knows about the stupid nun who has been rear ended three friggin times. It's the goddamned point.

That's it. That was the punch line anyway. I'm gods tool to let the stupid nun know she should stay off the road. Three rear endings? She's the problem. But my insurance will go up. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment