Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A little advice from a friend

So I've been real emotional lately. The shit with my mom. I'm on high estrogen birth control for these gd cysts. I'm dealing with the left over issues of the past year. Yes I am cryptic on purpose. I have PTSD from Alyssa's surgery and watching them remove her cheat tubes. And now she has pneumonia. So a friend told me to blog more. Im a good listener. Sometimes. Lmao.

I took a look at my schedule for the next few months. Holy shit. Both daughters have birthdays. Chris has his. My soon to be sister in law has her bridal shower and her bachelorette party. Then the wedding is in April. Add to that our 8th anniversary and holy shit!!! We are gonna be B R O K E!!! And I'm gonna be stupid busy. First order of business? Chloe-o's fourth birthday. Carrie, this is my official request for a cake. She's a princess who loves animals and dinosaurs. Have at it!!!!

I'm almost down to my goal weight. Actually that's not true. I surpassed my goal weight. I'm a size six. And those are loose. But now my boobs suck. Three breast fed kids later they are a bit deflated. Not terrible mind you. Just sucky. So now to decide what, if anything, to do about it. I'm going to live with them for a bit. I'll let you know what I decide.

Why the hell does Alyssa have to get so god damned sick? Is it too much to ask that she get a cold and it stay a friggin cold? To be fair, she has totally owned this winter. She's been wicked healthy. But pneumonia? Fucking pneumonia? Give her a break damnit!!! And she's still sick. Three days into a high dose z pack and she still has fevers and an awful cough. Seriously. It's back to the doctor. Poor baby.

Alright. I feel a little better. Thanks for the advice Amanda. You rock. As per the usual. Lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment